Competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Trufl Company number 12591144 whose registered office is at Unit 3a, Hylton Park Sunderland Enterprise Park, Wessington Way, Sunderland, England, SR5 3HD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Trufl and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. To enter and for the chance to in an iPhone 12, make a qualifying energy switch between 1st December – Sunday 28th February 2021.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: The entrant can share the decided post on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and the caption must include #GetYourTruflOn
9. Trufl reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Trufl is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Apple iPhone 12. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Trufl.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. Trufl will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. rufl decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be announced on Trufl’s social media channels
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.